What's Happening at Derma Spa This Week?
- Posted on: Sep 10 2012
The Asarch Center for Dermatology and Laser has two separate areas, one for general dermatology and skin cancer surgery (Mohs micrographic surgery), and the other, our DermaSpa, for cosmetic dermatologic procedures (laser procedures, salt peels, and skin consultations). Visit our website to learn more www.asarchcenter.com. So, What’s Happening at Derma Spa This Week?
Autumn is here and your skin may be experiencing the post summer blues. The transition from summer to fall brings shorter days, changing temperatures and increased dryness both outside and indoors as heaters come to life. This is a great time to re-visit your skin care routine.
Here are some simple steps to try at home:
- Exfoliation is the first step to revealing younger skin cells, improved tone and a brighter complexion. Use a gentle, exfoliating cleanser on your face (try Facial Enzyme Cleanser) and a more aggressive scrub (try Butter Scrub) on the rest of your body.
- Second, focus on products that repair (try DNA Repair Gel for existing damage) and protect your skin from further damage (try Sun Protection System 30 or 45 depending on skin type).
- Finally, adjust your moisturizer to address your skin’s response to the changing humidity (try Moisturizing Repair Cream).
Come in for our Lighten & Brighten Fall Specials!
Did You Know? DermaSpa is open the first Saturday of each month unless it falls on a holiday for appointments such as spa services with our Aestheticians or Acleara with one of our nurses.
Lighten Up with a Peel.
The Idebenone Anti-Aging Peel will firm the skin and lighten hyperpigmentation, leaving your skin looking brighter and more toned.
Special Price $75 (A $90 value!)
Too Much Fun in the Colorado Sun?
Come in for a VI Peel then approximately 3-4 weeks later schedule your Intense Pulse Light Treatment (IPL). A VI Peel is a medium depth peel which delivers powerful results on the face, neck, hands and chest. Safe for all skin types from the lightest to darkest of skin tones. IPL Treatments remove facial redness, broken capillaries and brown spots on the face or body, as well as stimulate new collagen formation.
Special Package Price $400 (A $600 value!)
This week only:
- Come in and enjoy a relaxing facial, peel or body treatment and receive 15% off this week! Call us at 303-761-6325 to schedule your appointment.
- Product of the week! DermaLuma: This brilliant anti-aging moisturizer promotes lightening of sun damaged skin and evens skin tone. These remarkable results are achieved by inhibiting pigment (melanin) formation and accelerating skin renewal while smoothing skin with moisture and stimulating collagen production. Suitable for normal to dry skin typesYou can order online or call 303-761-6325. SAVE 15% OFF THIS WEEK ONLY by entering code 552 when you order online.
DON’T MISS IT! Our Botox Beauty Break is this week!
Our Botox Beauty Break Event at DermaSpa is here! September 11-13, 2012 from 7:30 am to 6:30 pm, come in and SAVE $50 on 12 units or $100 on 20 units with 1 syringe Juvederm. If you attended our last event in June, you are eligible for even more savings. Contact us to learn more or book your appointment! 303-761-7797
Skeptical about Botox? Read more from Dr. Asarch HERE.
Posted in: Blog Post