Spring is Here!
April is the perfect month to say good-bye to winter skin and prepare for the warm days ahead. There are still several weeks before the summer months arrive to get your skin and your body ready for the more revealing clothes of summer. It is time to shed the layers, update your skin care routine and replace your out of date products. Here are a few items for your summer prep to do list:
- Make an appointment with your aesthetician for a peel to reveal younger, healthier skin.
- Inquire about body sculpting options to help you tone up for swimsuit season.
- Schedule your annual skin check, especially if you have noticed any new spots or any changes in moles or brown spots.
- Check for expired skin care products and replenish your SPF 30+ sunscreen supply.
- Transition your skin care routine – Low humidity may leave your skin dry and rough. Exfoliate with a Salt or Bella Peel once a week. Then be sure to apply a hydrating and nourishing moisturizer. Continue to use sunscreen every day.
- Take Advantage of the DERMAspaRx Spring Specials -available at the DERMAspa or online at www.DermaSpaRx.com.
If you are not yet using Dr. Asarch’s DERMAspaRx line, now is the time! Bring in your current skin care line of products and receive a 20% savings toward a new DERMAspaRx Skin Care System!
Who can help you complete your “To Do” List? Any one of our amazing aestheticians would be happy to sit down with you and help you make a plan to achieve your skin health goals.
Meet Linda, Our Professional Make-Up Artist!
Linda has spent numerous years in the cosmetic, skin care and make-up industry. She has spent over 7 years introducing people to the unique benefits of Dr. Asarch’s skin nutrition line of skincare. Linda is an amazing make-up artist and is our in-house expert on beingTrue Cosmetics. In Linda’s free time she is all about her family, home, gardening and just about anything in the great outdoors!
New: Don’t Miss It!
We have a limited number of Signature Cosmetic Bags from beingTRUE cosmetics now available at DERMAspa!
- Mineral Illuminator Bronze
- Retractable Powder Brush
- Interference Color Veil Cream Shadow
- Shadow Primer Brush
- Sheer Lip Shine Aglow
Come in to DERMAspa and get your Kit before they are gone!
News Worth Sharing:
At Asarch Center and DERMAspa, we are proud to be affiliated with many outstanding medical and dermatology associations both in Colorado and throughout the United States. Dr. Asarch and his practice is often recognized by these affiliates for his exceptional service and dedication to cosmetic dermatology and skin health.
Just recently, Dr. Asarch was recognized by Camp Discovery at the American Academy of Dermatology Convention held in March of 2014 for his work and contributions with this great organization.
Camp Discovery offers kids living with skin disease a one-of-a-kind experience. Every summer, the AAD sponsors six weeks of camp in five locations where everyone can experience activities such as fishing, swimming, archery, horseback riding, nature trails, and just plain fun!
We are proud to announce that Dr. Asarch was recently given the Ultherapy Ultra Premiere Treatment Provider 2014 Award!
The Asarch Center for Dermatology and Laser and DERMAspa Medical Spa perform more Ultherapy procedures than any other office in Colorado.
What is Ultherapy?
Ultherapy is the only non-invasive, FDA-approved procedure to tighten and lift skin on the neck and under the chin. Ultherapy uses ultrasound waves, called Ulthera, for cosmetic improvement of the skin, working deep below the surface-without harming the outer layer of skin-for firming, tightening and lifting. In November 2012, the Ulthera® system received FDA approval to non-invasively lift lax tissue on the neck and the beneath the chin.
Call us at DERMAspa to set up your appointment at 720-330-3974!