You are not alone. Research has shown that approximately 80% of people would change something about their appearance, from simple cosmetic changes to major plastic surgery.
With a new year just ahead, it is a good time to consider making the changes that will make you feel beautiful, happy and refreshed. Can you learn to love your reflection? A commitment to a healthy lifestyle and good preventative health care, paired with non-invasive, simple cosmetic enhancement can change the way you see yourself and boost your self-esteem. Here are our top non-surgical procedures to keep your skin and body looking and feeling good in the upcoming year.
- Facial Fillers– Botox and facial fillers can provide a quick and lasting fix for wrinkles, loss of volume and sagging skin. BOTOX® is one of the most popular procedures in use today for the treatment of fine lines and wrinkles, while JUVÉDERM and VOLUMA top the list for fillers used to restore volume and smooth out moderate to severe wrinkles and folds around the nose and mouth. Our providers at Asarch Center are BOTOX® Cosmetic approved, have a vast knowledge of facial anatomy and are specially trained injectors at the Allergen Diamond Level, placing them in the top 2% of all injectors in the country.
- Chemical Peels Chemical peeling is a non-invasive technique used to rejuvenate and improve the appearance of the skin. With this treatment, a chemical solution is applied to the skin, encouraging cell turnover and renewal for a smoother texture, fading of hyperpigmentation and age spots, and improvement of skin tone and texture.
- Acleara Acne Treatment- Theraclear, formerly known as Acleara, is a breakthrough in acne treatment technology for both teens and adults. Virtually painless, and able to produce immediate results in as little as 10 minutes, Theraclear utilizes a vacuum to clean pores by extracting build up of sebaceous material. A broad band light then destroys acne causing bacteria and reduces oil production. Regular treatments have been very successful in controlling acne.
- Ultherapy– Ultherapy was one of the top cometic procedures in 2014 and is the only non-invasive, FDA-approved procedure to tighten and lift skin on the neck, chest and under the chin. Ultherapy uses ultrasound waves, called Ulthera, for cosmetic improvement of the skin, working deep below the surface-without harming the outer layer of skin-for firming, tightening and lifting. Dr. Asarch was named an ultra premiere provider for Ultherapy in 2014.
- Body Sculpting and Fat Removal- At Asarch Center DERMAspa, we are proud to offer safe and effective non-invasive alternatives to help you lose fat and inches. These procedures are perfect for patients who want to melt away stubborn fat deposits without surgery or down time. As technology continues to advance, it is always our goal to offer patients the latest and most effective procedures available. Both our SLIM Lipo and Vanquish procedures offers an impressive list of benefits: fast recovery, more comfortable treatment and dramatically slimmer results.
- Intense Pulsed Light (IPL)– Pulsed light devices deliver energy to target and destroy vascular and pigmented lesions associated with acne, spider veins, facial vessels, rosacea, sun damage, age spots and other benign skin blemishes. During the treatment, light energy is delivered to the skin through a series of pulses. This non-invasive procedure provides quick results with very little recovery time.
- Laser Blepharoplasty– Laser Blepharoplasty is the perfect option for patients who want to reverse the signs of aging in their eye area and look younger with a shorter recovery time than traditional eyelid surgery. Drooping eyelids and bags under the eyes are some of the easiest signs of aging to correct. Unlike traditional blepharoplasty where a scalpel is used, it takes only days for laser blepharoplasty to heal.
Could it be Cancer? If you have noticed that one of your moles or skin blemishes is changing and evolving- it is time to be screened by your Dermatologist. Skin Cancer is on the rise in the United States and the Mohs Micrographic Surgery is the most effective treatment for skin cancer removal. Dr. Asarch has performed over 30,000 successful Mohs surgeries.