Laser Blepharoplasty is the perfect option for patients in Denver, CO who want to reverse the signs of aging in their eye area and look younger with a shorter recovery time than traditional eyelid surgery. Drooping eyelids and bags under the eyes are some of the easiest signs of aging to correct.
At the Asarch Center for Dermatology, Laser & Mohs Surgery, we offer Laser Blepharoplasty surgery to correct all of these eye problems with a very short recovery time. Unlike traditional blepharoplasty where a scalpel is used, it takes only days for laser blepharoplasty to heal.
Consider Laser Blepharoplasty to:
- Treat loose or sagging skin that creates folds or disturbs the natural contour of the upper eyelid, sometimes impairing vision
- Remove excess fatty deposits that appear as puffiness in the eyelids
- Minimize Bags under the eyes
- Treat drooping lower eyelids that reveal white below the iris
- Remove excess skin and fine wrinkles of the lower eyelid
The Asarch Center’s team of medical professionals are all specially trained, licensed and certified in their respective areas of expertise. We love our patients and offer state of the art technique and technology ensuring the best care.