NeoLTS treats all skin types year round by employing the principle
NeoLTS uses powerful Light Emitting Diodes (LED) to deliver narrowband, spectrally pure light of specific intensity, wavelength and dose to achieve clinically proven results
- Used by over 3,000 physicians worldwide
- 36% reduction in fine lines and wrinkles
- 81% clearance in mild to moderate acne
- 5 FDA clearances
The process of exposing the skin to specific wavelengths (colors) of light, so the body(cells) can use the light energy to combat the signs of aging and heal faster and more effectively.
In order for light therapy to work for anti-aging, photon energy must be able to penetrate into the body and be absorbed by the target tissue and cells within the body.
Penetration and absorption are dependent upon many factors including:
- Power output/treatment time
- design and delivery of the light therapy system
- Proper skin prep
Once the photons are absorbed by the body, a biological change occur specific to the function of the cell type.
Using a combination of different lights delivered at different times we are able to stimulate those cells that counteract the undesired effects of aging.
First, the body is exposed to light energy known as photons.
Next, the biological systems within the body come in contact with these photons. Then the photons may either be absorbed, reflected, or pass right through.
Finally, if the photons are absorbed, the body uses the photon energy to produce biological changes such as stimulating ATP to produce more collagen and elastin.
No, in fact, there is no downtime at all!
- No Irritation
- No Pain
- No Redness
- No Downtime
- Long Term Results with simple maintenance plan
- Ideal for Men and Women of all skin and hair types
- Strengthens and Improves Appearance of overall hair health; density and new growth.
- Improves Fine Lines, Skin Tone, Texture and Overall Clarity
- Reduces Inflammatory Acne Lesions
- Relieves pain
- Reduces edema and erythema
Please wash your face to remove any make-up, lotions or sunscreen that may have been used as they could be reflective during the light therapy.