Just as you are tiring of the cold, dry winter, Spring arrives and brings with it a time for renewal. In the next few weeks temperatures will rise and days will lengthen, luring us back outside. Early March is a great time for Spring cleaning, putting away winter gear and getting ready for warmer weather. While you go about this task, don’t forget to clean out your old skin care products and transition your skin care routine for the new season.
This is a great time to SPRING CLEAN YOUR SKIN CARE ROUTINE!
- Check for expired skin care products, especially sunscreens. In general, sunscreens should last 2-3 years, but if you are unsure when you purchased yours or it has been exposed to extreme temperature changes (like being left in your car) it is best to replace it. If you are following the recommended usage-generously covering all exposed skin areas whenever you are in the sun- your sunscreen shouldn’t last for more than a few months. Read below about our new tinted sunblock from DermaSpaRx!
- Transition your skin care routine. Winter’s low humidity can leave your skin dry, scaly, rough and under-nourished. Exfoliate away dry winter skin 2-3 times per week, then apply a nourishing moisturizer. Use a light serum during the day and a heavier cream at night. Continue to use a sunblock with an SPF of at least 30 every day.
GO FISH FOR FEWER WRINKLES
What to eat Wild salmon, sardines, Atlantic mackerel and herring
The beauty of them These swimmers are packed with omega-3 fatty acids, which help decrease inflammation…producing a healthy glow, says Richard Asarch, M.D.
2. New Copy! Dr. Asarch’s Book, The Beautiful Skin Diet is now available in a digital version! Click HERE to check it out.
Now you can nourish your way to beautiful skin! Dr. Richard Asarch, M.D. has taken skin nutrition to a new plane in”The Beautiful Skin Diet” and done it in a fashion that’s easy to understand and readily applied to our busy lives. Combining research, theory, and practical application via mouthwatering recipes developed by the talented, European-trained Chef Neal Mendel, Dr. Asarch provides answers that health, fitness and beauty-conscious Americans seek.
– How your diet impacts your health.
-What foods to avoid eating at all cost.
-Which fats and oils are optimum.
-Potential problems with salmon and other fish.Then Apply
-These findings in Dr. Asarch’s recommended Two Week Diet-a diet that’s all natural, doesn’t involve additives, and contains ingredients you can readily find at your local grocery store!
4 . New Products! DermaSpaRx Introduces New Physical, Chemical- Free, Tinted Sunscreens
*Now available in sample and travel sizes!
Purchase any SPF Product and get a complementary deluxe SPF sample during the month of March!
Anti-Oxidant Emollient Sunscreen SPF 30
- An emollient SPF ideal for drier skin due to the addition of Barrier Repair Lipids.
- Provides daily facial photo protection for all patients with dry skin.
- 100% fragrance-free and preservative-free, with micro-encapsulated Melanin, Vitamins C, E and Ferulic Acid Ester for enhanced anti-oxidant protection.
Anti-Oxidant Oil Free Facial Sunscreen SPF 30
- Contains physical sunblocking ingredients Titanium and Zinc oxides in an elegant, dries to a matte finish.
- Provides daily facial photo protection for patients with combination-to-oily complexions.
- 100 fragrance-free and preservative-free
DID YOU KNOW? Dermaspa is open the first Saturday of each month for Spa Services! The weekend just became even more relaxing..