Brand New! We have the latest looks for the Holidays from beingTRUE Make-Up!
Enriched with antioxidants to shield delicate skin tissue from environmental and UV damage, these eye shadows from beingTRUE also feature ceramides to smooth the eyelid and restore depleted moisture levels.
- Opal – a soft white that picks up the color of the eye and changes depending on the shadow you use with it. Apply over the entire eyelid.
- Wisteria – is a muted purple that is applied to the lid. The look is very soft and intriguing.
- Black Amethyst – is a combination of an eye shadow and eye liner. Use on upper and lower lash line to give a smoky look to the eye.
When you visit DermaSpa for any treatment, we offer complimentary make-up consultations with our make-up artist and skin care professionals. We use being TRUE cosmetics, which offer a full line of oil and fragrance-free makeup containing anti-aging ingredients and sun-protective agents.
Learn More HERE.
DID YOU KNOW? DermaSpa is open Saturdays from 10am-3pm!
DON’T MISS OUR ULTRA-SECRET “BLACK FRIDAY” DEALS!
- On Friday, November 29th, come into the office or call to schedule a full face and neck VI Peel at $250 and receive a complimentary VI Peel application to your chest ($200 value). Treatment appointment must be completed by December, 2013.
- Using DermaSpa RX skin care products? On this day only, come in to purchase $250 of skin care products and receive a $25 gift card good towards your next purchase!
LAST WEEK TO SAVE ON OUR PRODUCT OF THE MONTH!
Save 15% off Efface This Month!
Relax and smooth fine lines and wrinkles within weeks. Efface is composed of six powerful ingredients which work together to minimize facial lines, tighten skin, promote the growth of collagen and reduce oxidative stress. This protective and moisturizing cream is beneficial for immediate and long-term anti-aging with patients experiencing an average of 25% wrinkle reduction after just 7-10 days of use. Efface is suitable for all skin types.
Dr. Richard Asarch heads the Asarch Center for Dermatology and Laser in Denver, CO, its accompanying state-of-the-art DERMAspa and is an Associate Clinical Professor for the Dept. of Dermatology at the University of Colorado Health Sciences Center. As one of America’s top medical doctors, Dr. Asarch has spent 35 years in practice evaluating and adopting the latest advances in cosmetic dermatology. His experience and continued dedication to skin wellness led to the creation of DERMAspaRx, a comprehensive line of products designed to meet the needs of individual skin types.