Botox is an effective option for both cosmetic and medical applications, with recent studies suggesting botox may even help reduce jaw clenching, migraines and hyperhidrosis. Widely accepted as an anti-aging treatment, botox has not only been proven to smooth existing wrinkles, but to also prevent future wrinkles and fine lines from forming.
If you are considering botox, it is important to choose a Botox licensed provider. BOTOX® Cosmetic approves licensed physicians and practices that have been thoroughly trained on injecting BOTOX® and have a vast knowledge of facial anatomy and aesthetics. Botox with your Dermatologist or Medical Spa is highly recommended.
Our Providers at DERMAspa are specially trained injectors at the Allergen Diamond Level, placing them in the top 2% of all injectors in the country!
If you do not live in Colorado’s Front Range where the Asarch Center is located, you may want to consider choosing a physician from the BOTOX® Cosmetic Find a Doctor tool. The physicians and practices listed here focus on facial aesthetics, have a comprehensive knowledge of facial anatomy and have experience injecting BOTOX® Cosmetic.
Ready to schedule a consultation? Here are 8 questions to ask your provider:
- Do they have medical expertise in facial anatomy?
- How many years of experience do they have injecting BOTOX® Cosmetic?
- How often do they treat patients with BOTOX® Cosmetic?
- Do they schedule a follow-up visit after treatment?
- Will they show you before-and-after pictures of other patients they have treated?
- What are the most common side effects they have seen in their clinical experience?
- What should you do if you experience any side effects?
- What do they need to know about your medical history? Be prepared to tell your provider about any medical conditions, including any prescription medications, vitamins, or herbal supplements you are taking.
- If you are pregnant or plan to become pregnant or if you are nursing or plan to nurse.
- All medications you take, including prescription and nonprescription medicines, vitamins, and herbal products. Let your doctor know if you have been treated with a botulinum toxin product in the last 4 months and whether you experienced any allergies or side effects.
- Your medical conditions, including any muscle or nerve conditions such as ALS or Lou Gehrig’s disease, myasthenia gravis, or Lambert-Eaton syndrome. Tell your doctor if you have had any swallowing or breathing problems in the past.
- If you have had surgery on your face or plan to do so. Your doctor should also be told if you have weakness in your forehead muscles, have trouble raising your eyebrows, or have drooping eyelids.
Do you have additional questions about BOTOX cosmetic? Contact us at 303-761-7797 to schedule a consultation. Get Beautiful Rewards with Brilliant Distinctions ® Brilliant Distinctions® is a rewards program that helps you SAVE. Every time you get treated with BOTOX® Cosmetic, you’ll earn points for savings on future treatments or purchases. It’s easy, and free! Sign up and receive:
- Treatment reminders
- Account updates with your earned points balance
- Points when you shop online at your favorite retailers participating in the Brilliant Distinctions® Mall join today!