You have come to trust the Asarch Center for all of your medical and cosmetic skin care needs. Now that your skin is in top condition, we want to help you to keep it that way. Protection from environmental damage is one of the reasons our Skin Care Professionals at DermaSpa use Being TRUE Cosmetics in our Makeup Application Services.
*Did you know you can have your makeup applied at DermaSpa after a treatment and before you head home? Learn more about our Makeup Application Services by calling 303-761-6325. Please mention at the time of scheduling that you would like a make-up application so we can schedule accordingly.
Makeup is intended to enhance your features, not hide them. BeingTRUE Cosmetics are designed to protect the skin, combining nature’s best ingredients with the power of science to complement individual skin type and enhance your natural beauty. “Beauty has the power to change a day or a life. Embrace its possibilities and accentuate the positive. Reveal instead of conceal, play up instead of cover up.” –BeingTRUE.com
At DermaSpa we use the full line of BeingTRUE Cosmetics which encompass three specific collections designed to protect skin and complimenteach individual woman with an ease of application that can be replicated at home. One of our favorite products to start with is BeingTRUE mineral foundation which creates a flawless finish while providing additional protection from the environment and anti-aging benefits.
Why use Protective Mineral Foundation?
Protective Mineral Foundation SPF 17 is formulated with titanium dioxide and zinc oxide to protect the skin with a chemical free, all natural SPF 17. Protective antioxidants idebenone and green tea provide the skin with both anti-aging and anti-inflammatory benefits. This weightless texture and flexible coverage is excellent post procedure. It comes in both pressed and loose powder and is long wearing, non-irritating and both clinically and allergy tested.
Why is SPF still important in the Fall and Winter?
The change in seasons from Summer to Fall can lead you to believe that the sun’s rays are less harmful. That is simply not true. Yes, we may spend less time outdoors in the Fall and Winter than we do in the summer, but the sun’s rays can still be damaging when we are exposed.
Sun Protection Facts to Remember:
- Even on Cloudy Days up to 80 percent of the sun’s UV rays can pass through the clouds.
- Repeated exposure to UVA and UVB rays causes damage to the cells of the epidermis resulting in the production of wrinkles, age spots and actual skin cancers.
- Cumulative sun damage leads to the loss of subcutaneous fat causing the skin to lose tone and sag.
- Physical Sun blocks (Zinc Oxide & Titanium Dioxide) provide broad spectrum protection blocking both UVA and UVB rays and are gentle enough for daily use. TryDermaSpaRx Sun Protection System SPF 30 or SPF 45.
- Sunblocks are only effective if you use them appropriately.
- Apply 15-20 minutes before sun exposure to allow a protective film to develop. Re-apply every 2 hours.