At the Asarch Center, we understand that the effects of hair loss on self-image are significant in both men and women. Fortunately, we offer several treatment options designed to increase and improve hair growth. Schedule a complimentary consultation to determine which procedure is best for you.
What is NeoGraft?
NeoGraft is a new automated hair transplant system which facilitates the harvesting of follicles during an Follicular Unit Extraction (FUE) hair transplant, dramatically improving the accuracy and speed over previously used manual extraction instruments.
NeoGraft uses pneumatic controls to precisely extract complete individual hair follicles which can be immediately transplanted to the selected areas of the scalp. NeoGraft provides absolute exact harvesting and placement that deliver the desired results. With NeoGraft’s technology each follicle is removed individually while the patient is comfortable. The results? A natural looking head of hair that you can wear however you please. It’s your own hair!
- Superior Results: Natural looking results allowing hair to be worn short or long for both men and women.
- Advanced Technology: Automated Technology, least invasive procedure for hair transplantation.
- Gentle: Little to no discomfort. No scalpel incision. No staples. No linear scar.
- Quick Recovery Time: minimal down time, many patients return to normal daily activities after only a few days.
- Effective: In time, your own hair will continue to grow normally and your result will look healthy and natural.
- Affordable: Many physicians have financing programs available to meet your budget.
How do I know I’m a good candidate?
Patients who would like the option of wearing a very short haircut in the back or sides of their scalp, or those who want the least amount of activity restriction (e.g. athletes) after their hair transplant procedure, may be good candidates for FUE. The NeoGraft FUE System can also be used for ‘scar camouflage’ procedures for patients who have had prior linear harvests, as well as for body hair transplants.
Candidates for hair restoration surgery are those individuals in good health with moderate hair loss and sufficient donor hair on the back of the scalp to transplant into the balding areas. Those with more donor hair, greater hair density and fullness can typically expect fuller results. It is also important that you have reasonable cosmetic goals. Hair transplantation can achieve very good, natural results but cannot restore your hair to the density you had as a teenager. Your doctor will assess the amount of coverage needed to give you the appearance you desire.
How is NeoGraft performed?
NeoGraft® uses controlled pneumatic pressure to slide out the graft smoothly, so there is no pulling or twisting that can risk damaging the graft. Your grafts can be re-implanted sooner, keeping them more robust and resulting in a natural looking hairline.
How soon will I see results?
The science behind grafting is simple. Hair follicles are taken from the hair in the back of the head that naturally continues to grow. The follicles that hold your transplanted hair are living tissues that grow cyclically. Once the normal hair follicle has been implanted into the balding area, the grafted hair will stay in place for about two to three weeks before shedding – this is normal and an important part of the new growth process. After shedding, the new growth will begin in 3-4 months and your hair will continue to grow normally. More importantly, your results will look healthy and natural.
How long will the hair last?
Hair loss does not stop after transplantation – some people will need continued maintenance and further sessions will likely be required, particularly if your balding pattern continues with age. Progressive hair loss or the desire for more density may require more transplants. An estimate of balding pattern and the number of procedures needed will be discussed during the consultation with your doctor.
Is NeoGraft suitable for both men and women?
Yes. Because NeoGraft is a minimally-invasive procedure, it is a viable option for both men and women looking to restore their own living and growing hair with transplantation.
Do I have to get a total ‘buzz cut’ to have an FUE/NeoGraft procedure?
No, not if you wear your hair long. If your donor’s hair is long enough, harvesting using the NeoGraft can be done by shaving small areas which can be covered by your other, existing hair. If you wear your hair short, it helps to shave it close for maximum yield. It looks more natural sooner as the transplanted grafts are short as well.
What is NeoLTS?
NeoLTS treats all skin types year round by employing the principle of photo-biomodulation.
NeoLTS uses powerful Light Emitting Diodes (LED) to deliver narrowband, a spectrally pure light of specific intensity, wavelength and dose to achieve clinically proven results
- Used by over 3,000 physicians worldwide
- 36% reduction in fine lines and wrinkles
- 81% clearance in mild to moderate acne
- 5 FDA clearances
What Is Light Therapy?
The process of exposing the skin to specific wavelengths (colors) of light, so the body(cells) can use the light energy to combat the signs of aging and heal faster and more effectively.
In order for light therapy to work for anti-aging, photon energy must be able to penetrate into the body and be absorbed by the target tissue and cells within the body.
Penetration and absorption are dependent upon many factors including:
- Power output/treatment time
- design and delivery of the light therapy system
- Proper skin prep
Once the photons are absorbed by the body, a biological change occur specifically to the function of the cell type.
Using a combination of different lights delivered at different times we are able to stimulate those cells that counteract the undesired effects of aging.
What is the process of NeoLTS?
First, the body is exposed to light energy known as photons.
Next, the biological systems within the body come in contact with these photons. Then the photons may either be absorbed, reflected, or pass right through.
Finally, if the photons are absorbed, the body uses the photon energy to produce biological changes such as stimulating ATP to produce more collagen and elastin.
Are there side effects to NeoLTS?
No, in fact, there is no downtime at all!
- No Irritation
- No Pain
- No Redness
- No Downtime
- Long Term Results with simple maintenance plan
- Ideal for Men and Women of all skin and hair types
What does NeoLTS help with?
NeoLTS is a non-invasive treatment that has been clinically proven to improve the appearance of hair and skin.
The NeoLTS non-invasively:
- Strengthens and Improves Appearance of overall hair health; density and new growth.
- Improves Fine Lines, Skin Tone, Texture and Overall Clarity
- Reduces Inflammatory Acne Lesions
- Relieves pain
- Reduces edema and erythema
How should I prepare for a NeoLTS treatment?
Please wash your face to remove any makeup, lotions or sunscreen that may have been used as they could be reflective during the light therapy.
What is Viviscal Professional?
Viviscal Professional is a drug-free dietary supplement which nourishes thinning hair and promotes healthier hair growth* from within. Viviscal Professional dietary supplements are grounded in over 25 years of continuous research and development, and their efficacy is supported by nine clinical trials. Viviscal Professional dietary supplements have been sold in 43 countries and are a hair growth* solution recommended by top media outlets, celebrities, doctors, stylists, and health and beauty experts.
How do Viviscal Professional dietary supplements work?
Viviscal Professional dietary supplements are scientifically formulated with the proprietary AminoMar marine complex to nourish thinning hair and encourage existing hair growth.
Is Viviscal Professional FDA-approved?
The Viviscal Professional dietary supplement is a clinically proven, drug free nutraceutical that conforms to FDA requirements for dietary supplements.
Will Viviscal Professional dietary supplements work for me?
Viviscal Professional dietary supplements promote the growth* of existing hair and nourish hair from within. There are many factors that can cause of hair loss and we recommend that you consult your physician before beginning any dietary supplement. Viviscal Professional dietary supplements have been proven to work in clinical studies, including a recent double-blind, placebo-controlled scientific research program, which demonstrated an 18.3% reduction in hair shedding and a 7.4% increase in hair thickness over a six-month period. See more details of the clinical studies conducted on Viviscal Professional.
How long will it take to see results of Viviscal Professional dietary supplements?
Viviscal Professional dietary supplements work in four stages over a six-month period. Users may notice a difference in as little as three or four months.
- Stage 1 – Hair follicles are nourished through the consistent intake of nutrients and the marine complex AminoMar in each tablet.
- Stage 2 – Thin and wispy hair is strengthened through continued nourishment.
- Stage 3 – Breakage and thinning continue to decline as the tablets encourage the growth* of existing hair.
- Stage 4 – Hair becomes stronger, healthier and more vibrant.
Key Ingredients in Viviscal Professional:
- Exclusive AminoMar Complex provides essential nutrients needed to nourish thinning hair and promote existing hair growth from within.
- Apple Extract Powder (Procyanidin B-2) has been shown to increase hair density and diameter, promoting hair growth.
- Biotin helps the body metabolize carbohydrates, fats and amino acids, which are the building blocks of protein, and thus essential in the formation of the hair structure.
- Vitamin C has been shown to protect your hair from free radicals.
- L-Cystine and L-Methionine are essential amino acids in the formation of hair and skin, offering a positive effect on hair growth.