Gone are the days of skin care professionals recommending products based solely on your age or what “should be” happening to your skin. Lifestyle aging is addressing skin care issues by current damage, health habits, environmental exposure and daily activities. A combined treatment of in office procedures and topical products are commonly offered to address your personal skin care needs.
Schedule a time to come in to DermaSpa and identify your skin care needs ! Your skin health journey begins the moment you arrive at DermaSpa. Our professional and caring staff will welcome you to into our relaxing spa environment and offer you the anti-oxidant rich beverage of your choice as you await your appointment.
Consult: During your first visit to DermaSpa, you will meet with our Patient Care Coordinator and one of our expert aestheticians for an in-depth consultation. At the beginning of this 45 minute appointment, our skin care professionals will treat you to a complimentary Visia skin analysis to get a thorough picture of your current skin condition. This state-of-the-art imaging device produces 3D quantitative assessment of common skin features, such as spots, pores, wrinkles, evenness, UV and photo-damage. We will then sit down with you, discuss your skin concerns, give you information and feedback and create a customized skin health plan for you including procedure and product recommendations. Your next appointment will then be scheduled according to these recommendations.
It is important to look at a combination of lifestyle aging and skin type when choosing products and treatments.
Improved Topical Treatments- Dr. Asarch has answered his patients’ demand for prescription free topical skin care products by creating the DermaSpaRx Skin Nutrition Line. These complete regimens, organized by skin type, contain cleansers to help exfoliate and remove unwanted cells, anti-aging compounds such as tretinoin, peptides and anti-oxidants to improve collagen synthesis and sunblocks containing zinc oxide for broad spectrum protection. Check out the regimens below or visit DermaSpaRx online to learn about all the great products in this line.
- DermaSpaRx Introduces New Physical, Chemical- Free, Tinted Sunscreens *Now available in sample and travel sizes!Purchase any SPF Product and get a complementary deluxe SPF sample during the month of March!
Anti-Oxidant Emollient Sunscreen SPF 30
- An emollient SPF ideal for drier skin due to the addition of Barrier Repair Lipids.
- Provides daily facial photo protection for all patients with dry skin.
- 100% fragrance-free and preservative-free, with micro-encapsulated Melanin, Vitamins C, E and Ferulic Acid Ester for enhanced anti-oxidant protection.
Anti-Oxidant Oil Free Facial Sunscreen SPF 30
- Contains physical sunblocking ingredients Titanium and Zinc oxides in an elegant, dries to a matte finish.
- Provides daily facial photo protection for patients with combination-to-oily complexions.
- 100 fragrance-free and preservative-free
Scientifically proven and highly effective, the Platinum Collection addresses the problems of aging and damaged skin, from sun damage to wrinkles and age spots.
Oily and acne prone skin benefits from skin care that helps regulate oil production and prevent plugging of oil glands, in addition to reducing bacteria that cause blemishes.
Normal to Dry skin will benefit from a more active set of products that reverse the signs or aging, inhibit collagen breakdown while increasing lipid production.
For more sensitive skin, DermaSpa Rx products help repair sensitive and prevent the signs of aging by gently stimulating natural oil production, boosting collagen and restoring the skin’s natural barrier.