As 2015 draws to a close, all of us at the Asarch Center take time to reflect on the past year. Each and every member of our team is thankful for you, our patients. We are inspired and energized by you each and every day. When we receive feedback, like the letter below, we feel fortunate to be able to care for you and your skin health needs year after year. Thank you for a wonderful year and have a healthy and happy holiday season!
I Love Botox.
by Luciann LaJoie
I love love love love Botox. I’m an actor, so I get paid to emote, and by the time I was 25 I had “expression lines” all over the place—most particularly at the glabella (that spot between your eyebrows that furrows when you think hard or can’t believe what someone just said). So I started young—and I am a firm believer in this product.
What I didn’t know, and am now learning, is the difference between getting Botox from skilled & experienced professionals versus BOTOX at any chop shop that shows up on Groupon is not created equal.
Last week I worked with Tamara Wint, LPN,at Asarch Center. She’s an exceptional practitioner with 15 years of Aesthetic & Clinical Nursing experience, specializing in aesthetic procedures like: IPL, Laser Hair Removal, Anti-Aging & rejuvenating Lasers, Botox, fillers, Dermaplane, Chemical Peels, cellulite treatments, Acne treatments and Acne Scarring treatments and Psoriasis and Vitiligo laser treatments.
Her results are so superior, and she is a joy to spend time with. I highly recommend booking appointments with her for any procedure.
In the meantime, here are some Insider Botox Tips from Tamara:
- Work with medical professionals! BOTOX® Cosmetic approves licensed physicians, PA’s and Nurses who have been thoroughly trained on injecting Botox and have a vast knowledge of facial anatomy and aesthetics.
- Get to know BOTOX (and understand misconceptions about it) so you can work toward best results.
MOST COMMON MISCONCEPTION:
Will I still be able to make expressions?
Although the results are visible, a treatment with BOTOX® will not radically change your facial appearance or make it obvious that you have had it done. The muscle activity that causes frown lines between the brows is temporarily reduced, so you can still make expressions, frown or look surprised without wrinkles and creases between your brows.
- Know what to look for from your provider, they should provide services that reflect industry best practices. Here are examples of best practices followed by Tamara and Asarch Center that led them to be recognized by Allergan as Diamond Level Providers (meaning they are the top 2% in the nation of expert injectors):
- Asarch Center only uses certified Allergan Botox
- Asarch Center uses the Botox in the concentrations recommended by Allergan
- Asarch Center hosts onsite trainings for other medical professionals, and has the newest technology and techniques for all aesthetic procedures to ensure only the best and most natural result.
Tamara Wint believes in Botox: “My patients are always happy with Botox. Botox has no downtime and it is a great non-surgical maintenance procedure. I personally love my Botox. I feel like it is very preventative.” (Tamara)